We’re excited you’ve decided to join us! Here are a few tips and things to consider when attending the Midwest Witches Conference.
- Wear layers- the conference is in a hotel ballroom
- Bring pen and paper. Some speakers will provide handouts but you never know when you’re going to need to write something down or exchange information with a new friend you made during a session.
- Consider bringing a bag or backpack. Between all the vendors and wonderful sessions you’ll want to keep your hands free and make sure you don’t loose any handouts.
- Refreshments will be provided- water, coffee, and some light snacks.
- Wear your hats, crowns, and/or bedazzled hair pieces- We love to see that witchy style!
- Lunch is on your own. There is a restaurant in the hotel or several nearby options as we are downtown.