Hats, crowns, wings, capes. Maybe you’re thinking a renaissance faire or steam punk inspired outfit. Or you have an awesome dress, or a zuit suit you bought to bring in the new decade.
Be as elaborate and extravagant or as simple as you would like. Remember you will need to be able to dance as we have an awesome band – Tuatha Dea.
Suggestions on where to buy items:
- Zhanna’s Jewels
- Thrift stores (Stuff etc, Goodwill, Salvation Army, etc)
- Garage sales
- Renaissance Faires – Amana, IA – Des Moines, IA – Quad Cities,IA/IL
- Grab the sewing machine (or someone who knows how to use it)
- Free Historical Costume Patterns – https://mymodernmet.com/free-historical-costume-patterns/?fbclid=IwAR1AhZLZlWO4QsvA4qirtdpAJNYT14jAWDMY6ih_x1pdWhES5gsxaetKVdE
- Historical Costume Pattern Ideas- https://www.simplicity.com/simplicity-storefront-catalog/patterns/costumes/historical/
A few photos to get your creative juices flowing.